Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Extravaganza 2014

I will have swag for sale and I should have 3Xl shirts in the Simon Says version, but not sure about the original. I will need to check.

I guess not. It is highly improbable.

Anything in 2x would be great!

Supports Inception Designs
    I wish I could go. It's been local to me but, alas, I don't work for any paintball companies.

I'll be there for tech classes and to hang out during the down time. Got a couple of ideas I want to bounce off you guys too ^_^

Since I'm not familiar with Dulles, are we having a meet up tues/wed night for some nice libations and some nice cigars. Tuesday Valken is throwing a party like Pev did the last couple of years and I am deff going to that but any plans on a meetup otherwise?

Insider
    No plans yet - working on the couch so we can just make it a continuous party there.

We should figure something. Our EC Sales guy is from the area, I will see what he knows and maybe set something up?

The other tech who I normally work with is turning 21 on Wednesday during extravaganza. Anyone else up for a meetup then? Rum and Cigars sound wonderful.

I'll be there with Ryan, if anyone wants to hit the bars swing by the Lurker booth

Dulles is in the middle of fuckin' nowhere and the silver line hasn't started operations yet so... yeah.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon