Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Let's put Cockerpunk on the spot

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No, the thread was not started about culture jamming. You just found a label for what yiu choose to do.

Forums are dying because the accepted technology and/or laziness of what places like facebook give, i.e. sending you the links to replies vs going out to go search them, is what killed forums. Paintball being a niche sport, a fringe activity that started life with 2 black eyes, had its peake and now we are on the backside. Being a rsther expensive sport, its harder and harder to get new blood into it. Add in prevalence of "e-sports" and the kids don't have to leave the couch anymore. Everything has been brought to them at their phone. Banning someone, doesn't mean anything, just to you.

k, this doens't warrant a response

Really? You preach the truths, everywhere. 1 piece over 2 piece barrels, overbore is better than underbore. How many times have you said you had empirical data, or how you say that this is better or best and no one cared? So, you you decide what is fun, what is the truth or what we should have an opinion on?

pointing to data is empirical, and thus can't be truth. its experimental data. you do understand the difference between empiricism and rationalism right?

also, your "summary" of what punkworks or i said is dead wrong. so there is that ....

dunno what your reading, but i never claimed to be the only one who can define fun.

Hmmm, you talk like you do this kind of thing all the time? You say you have gone to towny bars, i am surprised that this is just an open idle threat. I figured you had a litany of other thruths you had shout at people. Guess you are a troll in life as well.

this also doesn't warrant a response

Specifically, nothing, except there will be a whole bunch of moronic people riding stupid things that need to be exposed to your truth.

also doesn't warrant a response

Once again, it was not any question of where AGD operates at, but how you said it. It came off like you were INSULTING AGD for being a garage shop. It was as if coming down from their manufacturing height, with offices, staff and an actual factory building to be a garage shop was beneath you. That was it. No, you went back and forth because you couldn't apologize for how you said it, not that it wasn't true or a fact.

i actually said it in a complimentary post stating that its a good thing AGD is a garage shop business because thats what allowed it survive.

again, you have made up a post by 180 degrees the opposite of what i said. not surprising given your false summary of punkworks research above.

But you not accepting my invitation, to tell us to our faces how wrong we are, is what you're about, right? Walking into a biker bar and telling people that harleys are horrible, right? Even though that is not what we are about, that we enjoy the game that brought us together, how we have fun together and sometimes play some paintball. No, you feel you don't need that. You don't see it and never will. I wanted you to understand but alas you will not.

tell you you are wrong about what? im literally baffled by this comment.
    summary of your post:

man yells at cloud in confusion.jpg
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 08-21-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Doesn't warrant a response? That is not an answer to a question. That is avoidance.

As for punkworks, what was the point? Why did you go around and literally tell everyone that they were doing it wrong?

No, but you stated that all yiu need is a stbb and anyone else are fools.

As for the AGD mess. What you said and how it was taken are 2 totally different things. No one argued that it was not the truth, but HOW you said it. It came off like you were elitist, denigrating where AGD is at. You never got over that, nor cared to apologize for it, knowing that everyone took offense and told you. But yet, you can not do that, over a simple misunderstanding.

Doesn't warrant a response? That is not an answer to a question. That is avoidance.

As for punkworks, what was the point? Why did you go around and literally tell everyone that they were doing it wrong?

No, but you stated that all yiu need is a stbb and anyone else are fools.

As for the AGD mess. What you said and how it was taken are 2 totally different things. No one argued that it was not the truth, but HOW you said it. It came off like you were elitist, denigrating where AGD is at. You never got over that, nor cared to apologize for it, knowing that everyone took offense and told you. But yet, you can not do that, over a simple misunderstanding.
    you not understanding punkworks research is not my problem.

actually, lots of people argued if it was true or not to the point where i actually had to look it up on google earth. and again, someone thinking its an insult, in a post specifically praising and thanking AGD for being that way so we can still have the support and guns, is not my problem. thats a you problem.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

How do i explain this. Its not a me problem, it is all on you. If you want to be taken seriously, you need not to insult everyone. There is a point in life that, it won't matter if you are correct about anything, its all in how you present it. You can have all the answers but because of your inability to even communicate a simple statement of fact, praise for accomplishment, or even share in any sentiment; you will never be taken seriously.

Punkworks? What has that even done? You did tests, but to what end? 20 years i have referenced things like TK's high speed tests, or Doc Nickels barrel charts, or a lot of the work done by Have Blue. Yet your great accomplishment is what, getting banned by every forum you ever posted on, cause you want to be a troll, to start flame wars over insignificant facts that either no one cares for or no one even cared to ask.

No, i pity you. I have made many a friend in paintball. Had great times and enrixhing experiences. What do you have? What is your mark? Oh wait, you wish to shun labels people put on you for one that you choose. You want to thumb your nose at everything, cause you are the lonely child that wants to be heard. Guess that is why you want relationships with no commitment. You won't get hurt that way. You won't see how vulnerable you are.

So sad, you are.

we already both agreed that me calling AGD a garage shop operation wasn't an insult. that it was a simple statement of fact, and you read it as an insult and not a statement of fact.

thats a you problem. you want me to state facts, and when i do you tell me they are insults. thats a you problem.

if you didn't learn anything from punkworks, then that also, is a you problem. there is a wealth of new information for the general paintball player there. if you choose to ignore it, thats a you problem. you also in this thread have shown you don't even know what the research was about, by incorrectly summarizing it. also, ive never herd of "doc nickels barrel charts" i have no idea what these were/are and never referenced them.

your right nobody, clearly not a single person likes me, no one got anything from PW or my time in paintball, i made no friends, and every night i sit at home and cry and wonder how i can send you the right response so that you will love me. because all i really want in life is be what you want me to be. thats exactly what i do. how did you know?

lol

ho kay

Damn, how many times can you split a hair?

It was never what you said, it was how you said it. You could have easily defused the issue by saying so, saying it was no insult and it was taken wrong. You almost did everything, except for apologizing. Again, no one denies where AGD is at, but how you said it came off an insult. And it wouldn't be a "ME" problem, cause more than one person took it like that.

PW, it waa such a cruitful endeavor that has done what? You did tests that no one asked for, no one cares and has effected...

Wait for it....

Fuck all! Because in the scheme of paintball, people are idiots. They don't care to think what is best, or how your little tests really mean anything. People go for tangible results, from what they see or what the stores would sell them or just because they like a name, the colour or whatever. I know pump players who swear by having the longest barrel gives them the best accuracy. And they have won pump tournaments.

So you trying to hang your hat on a failed endeavor just shows how myopic your world view is. Granted, yiu aren't crying all over the internet about it, cause you are the only person who ever brings it up on the very few forums you can post on. So it doesn't matter if i summarized it wrong, cause its a non-entity to everything i need to do. You trying to quantify the correct bore for accuracy or efficiency size means nothing when paint dives to .670" or it is inconsistentas hell. I shoot what works the best that day, or whatever i feel like.

I really don't care what you do at home. Live in sin, live in heaven. Could care less. I do know that you are ass. I believe that your whole mantra of poly-amourous life is a choice because you don't wish to grow attachments to people, thus getting hurt. I do know you go to, pardon, went to paintball forums to solely flame, troll and kick the beehive for your own amusement(ironically, the exact definition of a troll on most forum rules), thus couldn't really make any connection to people. I do know that you post many things from your "life", which rarely gets a direct response, or people care to about it. I do most people, from observation, avoid the posts, switch off to other subjects or just ignore you completely.

And the only thing i really want in life, as i called you out on so many occasions is just to admit you are wrong, accept accountability for that. As in literally, "I guess how i derided Automags.org, saying that AGD was a garage shop, was wrong of me.". That is all.

That way, you can spend more time with your girls, more time on your miata, spend more time apparently doing the things you enjoy more, because it isn't paintball anymore. So it really makes little to no sense, hangjng around a paintball forum when you really don't play paintball anymore? Or did you get banned from racing forums too?
    Last edited by Nobody; 08-27-2019 at 01:43 AM.

nobody, you should tell us all how you really feel.

if you just want to insult me, skip the whole pretense of trying to make it logical or something and just insult me. its at least coherent that way. wading through your incoherent and incorrect summaries of things is just painful. i mean there is no shortage of irony that you seem to hate me me for all these alleged insults, and every time we cross paths, you incoherently babble incorrectly about the past, and then spit out a bunch of insults at me.

i will point out the hilarious monogonormative error in judgement. sexual monogamy being a prerequisite for depth of relationship, while also trying to argue that deep and meaningful relationships are not just about sex. guess who is making the relationship depth about sex? the monogamous.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 08-27-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Incoherent? Try reading the posts? I am no making up words, not writing anything that isn't legible (ok, that one post, i was a little off kilter. Chalk it up to fingers not keeping up with the thoughts). No, your normal tactic of anything on a forum is.

1) too long; didn't read - which i find hilarious.
    2) not even bothering to reply on topic
    3) bringing up something not even related.
    4) just plain deflect anything directed at you.
    5) always changing the question when you are caught

I know this is a dead horse that i keep beating on, but it doesn't matter what i write, confront you on or ask you. All you seem to do is deflect, obfuscate and bring up total nonsense to confuse people into giving up. So i will keep this in pithy 1 liners for you.

I don't hate you, i just find your thought process totally broken.

I don't care how you live your life.

I really can't stand your attitude that you are never wrong.

I don't understand how you can never apologize for anything you do, when you are wrong.

I don't understand why you hang around in paintball forums when you say they are dead.

I don't understand why you are even in a paintball forum when you don't even play anymore.

I do love in an ironic way, how you can read something and take the exact opposite from what is being said.

We only have a past, because that is all you have; past deeds.

I ironically love how you revel in being banned on forums, yet don't understand why you are called a troll for it.

I never brought up monogamy once, only stated the reasons why you aren't in that sort of relationship.

I never brought up questions of depth of relationships, or sex.

I don't have to insult you, as you are insulting as a pseudo-intellectual.

You give liberals a bad name.

I am waiting for the deflection, the nonplussed response, total disregard for answering questions, bringing up totally different subjects and a generally lack of comprehension of anything asked to you.

Oh yes. I find it laughable that you find insults were nearly everything you write is a backhanded compliment ,insulting to any group, persons or whatever. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You see, you can't have it both ways. If it is okay for you to insult everyone, then they should be able to do the same. If you put your personal life on display, accept the fact that people will comment on it. Have a specific view on a subject, and expect people to question you.

So, you are wrong again. You do not get to pick & choose the ground. You do not get to say what is right. What you do get is, IT IS A YOU PROBLEM. All the problems you have are created by you. Cause and effect. If you take YOU away, there is no more problem. Even an engineer can see the solution to the problem of you.

Incoherent? Try reading the posts? I am no making up words, not writing anything that isn't legible (ok, that one post, i was a little off kilter. Chalk it up to fingers not keeping up with the thoughts). No, your normal tactic of anything on a forum is.

1) too long; didn't read - which i find hilarious.
    2) not even bothering to reply on topic
    3) bringing up something not even related.
    4) just plain deflect anything directed at you.
    5) always changing the question when you are caught

I know this is a dead horse that i keep beating on, but it doesn't matter what i write, confront you on or ask you. All you seem to do is deflect, obfuscate and bring up total nonsense to confuse people into giving up. So i will keep this in pithy 1 liners for you.

I don't hate you, i just find your thought process totally broken.

I don't care how you live your life. k, then what was that all about everything in my life is meaningless? lol

I really can't stand your attitude that you are never wrong. your going to have to show i was wrong to find out if thats true, so far, you havn't. also, do people actually have disucssions and arguments knowing they are wrong? really? if you do that, you should probably re-examine almost everything in your life

I don't understand how you can never apologize for anything you do, when you are wrong.

I don't understand why you hang around in paintball forums when you say they are dead. there are some very interesting people and ideas around here that i rather enjoy. notice how most of this conversation is not paintball based.

I don't understand why you are even in a paintball forum when you don't even play anymore. i still do from time to time. i also answered this question above.

I do love in an ironic way, how you can read something and take the exact opposite from what is being said. i think, based on your false summary of my punkworks stuff above, its you who seem to read something, and then take it as the opposite.

We only have a past, because that is all you have; past deeds. ho kay, have fun with that one.

I ironically love how you revel in being banned on forums, yet don't understand why you are called a troll for it. revel is the wrong word. i dont understand the use of troll, because as detailed above, and in ALL my banned accounts, trolling isn't listed. because i dont troll. lol

I never brought up monogamy once, only stated the reasons why you aren't in that sort of relationship. nice try, lol

I never brought up questions of depth of relationships, or sex. nice try

I don't have to insult you, as you are insulting as a pseudo-intellectual. also nice try

You give liberals a bad name. i hope so

I am waiting for the deflection, the nonplussed response, total disregard for answering questions, bringing up totally different subjects and a generally lack of comprehension of anything asked to you.
    nobody is what happens when a bratty bottom gets out of control.

i totally stole that, but its 100% true. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes. I find it laughable that you find insults were nearly everything you write is a backhanded compliment ,insulting to any group, persons or whatever. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

You see, you can't have it both ways. If it is okay for you to insult everyone, then they should be able to do the same. If you put your personal life on display, accept the fact that people will comment on it. Have a specific view on a subject, and expect people to question you.

So, you are wrong again. You do not get to pick & choose the ground. You do not get to say what is right. What you do get is, IT IS A YOU PROBLEM. All the problems you have are created by you. Cause and effect. If you take YOU away, there is no more problem. Even an engineer can see the solution to the problem of you.
    *citation needed