Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 2014 Vicious Axe in matte and polished finishes...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Martin View Post
    I am really drawn to the all the guns with the brown ano.
    The brown is Carl's choice I believe and they do look good. The brown and gold was awesome in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The problem is that modern grips are an overmolding injection process. New grips would cost $16,000+ just in tooling and they take a LONG time to make. If you made 200 guns (which is a lot for a PL gun) you would add $80 per gun in cost just for the grip tooling...
    Yeah understood the injection process would add a huge hassle and cost onto production overhead which was why it never really is a thing companies do. Didn't know it would be that high, so yeah obviously never going to happen.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

I wished the regular axes would have come in gloss colors, I'm not really digging the dust black.

But damn if that gloss red Was part swapped with some black parts... Oh my dayum