Thread: Paintball Commercial

Paintball Commercial

Our society is facing a challenge where 33% of kids are overweight and 18% are obese. They are in front of a screen 7.5 hours a day. Paintball provides teenagers with the same rush as a video game, but they get exercise and the face to face interaction that they need. So to promote this idea, I have made a simple Paintball Commercial.

I have granted Free Right To Use to everyone. Please see the video's about section for more details.

Great commercial, nicely done

Keep it up, I think this is great. One of the best few seconds of action in paintball is the opening break out in speedball. I'd try to add a good shot of that into the video, with someone running the corner to slide into the snake.

i liked keeping it kid and woodsbball oriented

while speed-ball type is more adrenaline, the trick with the add is to compete against video games.

you should add some FPS style shots. as a whole i find them annoying, but thats the view you get in video games typically ....
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    That seems to be directed to the parents, which is good in the end. But to get the ball rolling, I think it would be better to first get the kids interested since their interest is what will ultimately decide if their parents will keep on investing on the sport or not. Hook them young so to speak.

So while it's nicely done, I think you're targeting the wrong audience. And to change that could be as easy as changing the order you're delivering your message. Maybe change the obesity/fat statistics to the end where the parents will see them but will not make the kids to get bored before it really starts. And have some fun looking action in the start to hook them on the idea?

Anyway that's my two cents as a guy who works in the advertising industry.

Awesome video. Really gets to the point. It is aimed more towards the parents but I think that's a good thing. The way many people start is through birthday parties, and the people doing the research for that are the parents. Fields and marketing should cater for parents, and especially Mum's. The most successful fields I know of do just that...

shared
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Awesome video. Really gets to the point. It is aimed more towards the parents but I think that's a good thing. Fields and marketing should cater for parents. The most successful fields I know of do just that...
    So Simon, what your saying is....We need more strip clubs @ paintball fields?!?!?!
    I agree....