Thread: Axe feedneck

Axe feedneck

Simon, have you thought about making a new Axe low profile feedneck similar to the one that Kee used to sell?
    I have heard a lot of people looking for one.

I think Violent makes a very similar low-profile feedneck, almost identical in appearance to the Empire Nano. Honestly, I'd much rather have the vaguely named "Empire Feedneck" that comes standard on the Sniper/Resurrection/Vanquish and some of the PL Axes. Fortunately, it's available as an accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    I think Violent makes a very similar low-profile feedneck, almost identical in appearance to the Empire Nano. Honestly, I'd much rather have the vaguely named "Empire Feedneck" that comes standard on the Sniper/Resurrection/Vanquish and some of the PL Axes. Fortunately, it's available as an accessory.
    This. The Violent one is a direct copy. The accessory one has the hopper sitting only 0.075" higher and is a way better system.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    This. The Violent one is a direct copy. The accessory one has the hopper sitting only 0.075" higher and is a way better system.
    I've been searching, but do you sell the Empire feedneck? I've found them available for purchase by pieces, but usually only dust grey or polished black...

Get a hold of your local store. I order ours direct from our rep. speaking of which I think I need to restock...

Ross at Boss has them, too.

Insider
    Thanks for the replies. I'll ask the field here.

Pump Scout - I saw that website, but wasn't too sure if they were selling the feedneck as a complete assembly or piece by piece. ANS Gear and Action Village have them as well... if I could avoid having something re-anodized I would prefer that.

I don't believe anyone has them raw.

Are you local to DSS? they may well be a good solution for you, or online Ross is always great.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I don't believe anyone has them raw.

Are you local to DSS? they may well be a good solution for you, or online Ross is always great.
    Sorry to take this thread off the original topic and if I was confusing, I was looking for a dust black Sniper/Resurrection/Vanquish feedneck, preferably with all the hardware. I saw that you posted that they were available as an accessory to your body kits.

If anyone does need help getting the feednecks. Email me or pm me here.