Thread: Warp Left Axe?

Insider

Warp Left Axe?

If there's a budding market of custom Axe bodies...would a limited run of warp left Axe bodies be possible?

Supports Inception Designs
    Could you do an xmag style replaceable breach? No idea if it'd work but it'd be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    All of the blanks I get already have the feed port milled into the top of them by KEE.

Sounds like a great custom project for you, skibbo :P
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Hmm...I do have an axe. Lol
    Reason I thought about it is because I'm contemplating doing something similar to a sheridan, have a stock class feed or hopper feed really easily.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Sounds like a great custom project for you, skibbo :P

I am not a huge fan of the removable breech system to be honest but it might be possible. The issue would be the eyes... as they come up from the board and would stop you easily feeding in from the very side.

Insider
    That sounds like it gets complicated quickly. Reflective eyes in the base of the breach are an easy answer but then we're talking requiring a custom board...

Just a thought really. Constantly looking for a modern marker I can sight over...

Why not do it like the defender? Pick up an axe to clamping empire neck adapter (from the sniper necks) and a warp adapter from AGD. Not as elegant but much much cheaper. Could probably figure out attachment points for a shroud to cover everything up too.

Mounting a warp to an Axe will require an adaptor for between the reg and grip frame also...
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.