Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Trade - Lost Gun Advice

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    According to the tracking # the package was never scanned and recieved by US Mail. Just that he printed out a label. Your claim is with the sender.
    Except for the email from USPS stating that they picked it up. So now you see my problem.

Yeah, but that is the email they sent to the shipper and he is the one that insured the package and the one that requested the pick up. He would have to be the one to file a complaint with the post office and it is his end that did not follow through on the deal. I would say the ball is clearly in his court.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    Yeah, but that is the email they sent to the shipper and he is the one that insured the package and the one that requested the pick up. He would have to be the one to file a complaint with the post office and it is his end that did not follow through on the deal. I would say the ball is clearly in his court.
    When I spoke with USPS Consumer Affairs, they specifically stated that either the shipper or recipient can handle the claim process.

well Nick, how helpful does this trader seem to help you? since he already cutup the body(which is ridiculous, since the deal wasn't completed), he should be handling this before you. he isn't upholding his end of the bargain.

Do you know and trust that this other party isn't scamming you?

I think all of the onus is on him. His side was the one that didn't work out.

He had nothing but positive feedback on CustomCockers.com, nothing that would have given me pause to deal w/ him.

Up til now, he's actually been pretty good about communication. But we'll see how well that goes if the USPS denies the appeal and I after him for $550.