Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outline files for Inception Gun Bodies

These are made from original WGP unibodies and will take WGP bolts and Sleds. Not Resurrection ones. I do not plan to make bolts and sleds for them at this time. They will be very limited runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Simon,
    Any chance I could order one cut down on a 2k body instead of a 2k5? I've got a 2k mq2 l need to use. I can talk about it via email if you want.
    Thought only BMs were 11/16 valves?

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Thought only BMs were 11/16 valves?
    From what I understand all 2K5 bodies are 11/16 valves or Spyder valves as I've heard them referred. This includes 05 BM, Karnivore, and (I believe) Oracle Bodies. Perhaps I am wrong - I'll let Simon correct me if I am since he probably has both on hand. And I think the Empire guns are 11/16 as they were based on the Karni midblock.

Simon, what is different about the WGP Bolts vs the Sniper/Resurrection Bolt? I ask because I want to know if one can be made to work since finding a midblock WGP bolt is a PITA. I know there is a thickness difference in the sleds - the Black Magic 2005 sled is slightly thicker, so the Empire sleds would be loose in these new bodies.

Full body karnivors are standard valves. That I know for sure, I have two of them lol.

Also pretty sure Orracles are standard valved.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Full body karnivors are standard valves. That I know for sure, I have two of them lol.

Also pretty sure Orracles are standard valved.
    Must be the midblocked Karnis only that are 11/16. I am mistaken then. I know the midblocked Karni's are 11/16, because that is where this MQ2 was originally going to go but my friend didn't realize the difference until after he had both valve and body in hand.

2005 Black Magic had 11/16 valve.
    All Karni(including the midblocked ones) had the standard valve but needed a karni spacer for the MQ valve.
    2005 prostock, 2005 superstock and Orracles all had standard valves.
    Last edited by noclue119; 03-04-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Remind me, what was the spacer difference for on the Karni's. I do remember that being an issue.

I swore I remember the mid-block Karni body we had accepting an 11/16 MQ valve. If that isn't the case, I wonder why WGP only put that size on the BM. Seems like a waste of effort then to me. I also remember having an 11/16 valve I sold off in a box of cocker parts that included the pump kit that came on the gun before it was built into an e-Cocker.

karni spacer is stepped and counterbored for the ICS rod.

I think I may have inadvertently caused some confusion with my bodies by talking about the 2k5 version. That is with regards to SOLELY the front block mounting method. All of the bodies are 2K+ style with the standard smaller valve, and some I leave stock on the front, and some I machine to take the 2K5 front block. I do not do any machining inside of them. None of them are the 11/16 valve size.

In that case. Everyone can ignore my rambling and confusion.

Thanks Simon.