Thread: Axe ... Redline or Virtue ?

Question Axe ... Redline or Virtue ?

Got a friend that has an Axe with Redline.

Another of our buddies has a Mini with Vitue.

Aside from the cheap plastic door that comes with the Virtue they both
    feel the Virtue is the better setup.

Anyone have a preference ?

Please explain.

Thanks

endeavor to persevere.......

I really don't see any reason to upgrade to either unless you really just need to spend money on swag, or for whatever reason changing the modes on the fly is vital to your paintball success. So maybe a few pro players would benefit.

But by that argument why would anyone pay for custom anno? why pay for anything cosmetic?

The Redline housing looks really clean and nice. The Virtue housing doesn't flow very well at all, with the window bulging out as it does... so from a purely cosmetic standpoint the Redline wins hands down in my brain.

I imagine that any other benefit besides improving the look or prestige of the marker is pretty minute?

I love the Redline board. Going between tournaments and recball is a lot easier with a simple screen to see what mode I'm in and simple controls to change it. I'm too lazy to remember blinking lights for programming. Also, having a battery level easily visible is very helpful.

Agreed - LEDs are good for low maintenance and what not, but if you need to change a setting, you have to remember color & blinks.

OLED just makes any sort of changes easier. Necessary? Not one bit. Convenience factor? 100%.