Thread: Dealer/product images.

Dealer/product images.

Latest set of product images for our dealers/anyone to use as they wish.

http://simonized.com/images/inceptio...p%203-5-14.zip

Thanks for getting the picture out there for us. May I suggest you get some pics of the polished raw barrel parts as well and maybe some full shot of the Stella fronts? I will be taking some of those pictures as soon as my package arrives.

I am working on getting that done but if you take beautiful pictures feel free to donate them to the cause

Yeah, I don't have the best setup for taking pics. But I will post them and if anyone wants to use them cool. I'm not PBN/ANS

Once the red pico lands will put the light box together and snap some promo photos.
    Last edited by ThisISPaintball.ca; 03-10-2014 at 04:46 PM.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

As promised here is a montage image Simon.

I can send you solo images and close ups on the Pico if needed.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express