Thread: Can Any Delaers in Canada Help Me?

Supports Inception Designs

Can Any Delaers in Canada Help Me?

Hello.

My local store is closed until they find a new building. All the fields are closed for winter,. Need some things soon though.

Are there any dealers here reading this and located in Canada that have a Ninja Paintball SHP 4500 regulator? Also, while I am at it I could use a new JT elite lens.

Tried some obvious places they were out of stock. If I have to I will order from Hustle paintball but it would be easier not to cross the border with the ordering.

Thanks.

Insider
    I actually have both in stock. A ninja SHP pro reg (where you can rotate the top bonnet) I also have an elite lens in stock but I only have thermal clear. Reg is $65.99 and the lens is $25. I'm located in Ontario but we can free ship, just have to add taxes onto those prices.

Supports Inception Designs
    Timmer: Thanks. Placed an order shortly before you posted that. Will check if I can cancel it without causing hassle.

If I placed the order this weekend, and even if I had to pay a little extra for shipping, would it be reasonable to expect it here by the 23rd of this month? (That is a Sunday.)