Thread: warpless z2

warpless z2

Ok so I was bored and decided I should hack up a loader :what:

Damn compared to the halo line the z2 has no room for this. Cut down the elbow and had to thin it down a little more than half of the material to get it to sit in the existing Raceway as I wanted to cut the z2 as little as possible.

Had to notch the battery block to get it to fit will look into other power options later

Almost there!

Now I just need paint to test run in. Notice the motor is the same size as a halo one so might get some high torque motors depending on how the stock one holds up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWhQ...e_gdata_player

240 shells

Very cool. What's the capacity like with the tube going through the shell? I'll bet the 240 shells really helps with that.

Just put it on this morning so haven't gotten it out on the field yet but I don't think it would take to much out of the capacity.

On the z2 board is there a way to turn off the automatic un-jam feature?

On the latest board you can turn it down. I am not sure about off. You probably want to turn motor sensing off.

Yeah I just did that and swapped the motor for a hi torque motor i vehicle use on my halo too. I noticed a drop in the feed rate and I think the anti jam burned out the stock one

The Prophecy board uses feedback from the motor current to control it. Swapping out the motor have have caused the issue. It wouldn't be sensing it correctly.