Thread: Inspire Photography Launch

Inspire Photography Launch

So I just launched my small paintball photography hobby page on facebook. I call it Inspire Photography since my goal in paintball is to make a name for myself and to grow the sport.

I will TRY to use the pictures I take to inspire others and grow the sport. You will often see a picture I've taken come with a quote or phrase that I've found or made up.

I tend to lean HEAVILY into HDR and Surreal photography as paintball for me makes me relaxed and calm, it also sets me apart and makes my pictures seem more dreamlike.

I would love some help from this forum as you guys seem to talk alot of sense when it comes to certain things. I could use inspirational phrases and different ideas. I will be doing alot of father/son photography as I have never had a fatherly rolemodel in my life and I tend to have a soft spot for fathers that love their sons.

you can see my first gallery as Inspire photography in the link below.

be sure to like and share while youre there. (I like and share alot of peoples stuff too. be sure to direct me to your page)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspi...98504790193058
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

When I read the heavily into HDR and paintball comment I thought "Oh no, don't do that." Then I looked at the images. Wow, I totally with you now. Especially liked photos 1-3, 5 and 7. Photo seven says allot and has a unique look. Excellent job on that one.

"I have never had a fatherly rolemodel in my life". My sympathies about that.

Have learned to appreciate my family since I needed that kidney transplant. :-) Just kidding of course, as I got older I more and more apreciated my family. Comments like yours make me feel blessed. Good luck with the message of hope for fathers and sons you wish to spread.

Supports Inception Designs
    How about "father" and paintball gun photos? I don't have a kid yet but I love my paintball gear. lol
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.