Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Dallas

PSP Dallas

Simon-

Just saw you during one of the interviews. (Red Inception shirt in the Vicious tent)

Saw that yesterday too, saw the shirt and logo before I saw anything else - guess his logo is a success in the marketing department!

Must've been really tense in the Vicious pit during that X-factor game...talk about a nail-biter!

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    Must've been really tense in the Vicious pit during that X-factor game...talk about a nail-biter!
    Yeah - that was one hell of a game. Also, that dive by Ollie Lang (even though he missed it by 2 seconds) was wicked!

What's your guys feelings on having to pay for the Sunday webcast? Personally I'm fine with it, but I can't believe the amount of complaining it's caused.

I paid for the weekend - knowing that I may not be around all weekend to watch. No complaints here.

Supports Inception Designs
    Inception logos on the Vicious jerseys was cool. Just needs to be more noticeable.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Saw Simon during the webcast today too. Getting some good exposure out there.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    What's your guys feelings on having to pay for the Sunday webcast? Personally I'm fine with it, but I can't believe the amount of complaining it's caused.
    I didn't have a problem with it either. The production values are such that $15 for a whole weekend of HD was worth it. There are people that pay way more for special cable channels or PPVs. Totally worth it. Plus, the clarity of the HD feed was MUCH better than the free. I don't know if I'll be able to go back to the blurry free version now.

Quote Originally Posted by skibbo View Post
    Inception logos on the Vicious jerseys was cool. Just needs to be more noticeable.
    Cool. I'll have to look for that next time.

Were they sporting stella?
    Automags.org - Home of the mild mannered, helpful automag people.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Were they sporting stella?
    Looked like Super Freaks. My guess is that Empire >>>>>> Inception (Sadly)
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.