Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP Dallas

Thinking ahead - Jack & Simon, are you guys going to the Chicago Open as well?

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    I spoke with you a couple of times. Then I realized, you may not have even known who I was. lol
    That's just embarrassing, lol.

I am terrible with faces and even worse with names. I'm the person who goes "you know that guy...in that film....the one we watched last night....Him!" My wife says that I'm so bad she is surprised I can pick per out in a room full of people :P

So go on, give me a clue. What did we talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Thinking ahead - Jack & Simon, are you guys going to the Chicago Open as well?
    I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    So go on, give me a clue. What did we talk about?
    Probably fixing stuff.

Ross is the older gentleman of the KEE tech's working in the Pro pits to help the teams.

That's just embarrassing, lol. So go on, give me a clue. What did we talk about?
    I was trying to help Junior Brown with the Impulse. You gave us a bolt to test. Then I was talking to you about being the 1st time I saw you without sandals or flip flops. And I asked Eric how he knew was doing.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    I was trying to help Junior Brown with the Impulse. You gave us a bolt to test. Then I was talking to you about being the 1st time I saw you without sandals or flip flops. And I asked Eric how he knew was doing.
    Ahhhhh, right, got it. Well who knew?!?

We've met a few times then. Just never connected the dots, sorry. How rude of me.

Not rude at all. I should have introduced myself. I should have known Simon and Junior would not.

Why would I introduce people that I have seen talking together before? Seems a bit superfluous to me, but then I should have know the Yank wouldn't have introduced himself before.

Next time I am introducing Ross to EVERYBODY again. Could be quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Why would I introduce people that I have seen talking together before? Seems a bit superfluous to me, but then I should have know the Yank wouldn't have introduced himself before.

Next time I am introducing Ross to EVERYBODY again. Could be quite entertaining.
    You know me. I stay pretty quiet and lurk in the shadows. Quietly try to fix things and move along. LOL

You didn't try and find me then :-(
    Saw you in the background of the pit during an xfactor or dynasty game actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post

Ross is the older gentleman of the KEE tech's
    Are we actually gonna let this just go without any further joking or referring to?