Thread: Trigger?

Trigger?

Might we see more trigger designs from Inception for maybe the Axe ?

Seems to be a call for threaded trigger pins out there too

Styg

Nothing imminent. I have thought about it, and it may happen, but the reality is we need to keep moving towards being independent from other companies products if we are going to be a healthy company and survive.

Yeah I would have to agree, the aftermarket business works for bit to build up some income, but I don't think any company can survive on aftermarket stuff alone these days.

Playing with my Mini GS trigger - I have read that the Axe trigger is interchangeable, I may have to order up a Element trigger or one of the aftermarket to try them out.

Don't suppose anyone here has a 8-32 1/4 set screw with a nylon tip they wouldn't mind parting with for a few bucks would they? I can only seem to find them for sale 100 and a time or at a cot to ship of 1000%+ the cost of the set screw. I want to use one for a trigger stop to see if it can eliminate the 'clack' sound when walking the trigger.

Styg

The Element triggers I have in stock now have nylon screws in them.

Insider
    100% nylon? I always find the idea attractive because I'm weird about weight (ask Steve)

Quote Originally Posted by theboss33 View Post
    The Element triggers I have in stock now have nylon screws in them.
    Any particular style of Element trigger you prefer or sell more of? Are the Critical triggers any good or are they pretty similar to stock?

I prefer the Dragon trigger. But I take the center hump out with a dremel. The Critical triggers are nice, crisp feel. Just don't fit my hand and style as well.

I think my only complaint on the Stock GS trigger is it seems too skinny, Shooting a Critical Trigger on a G6R for the last few years and the upgraded Mini trigger from Empire that had the slightly wider face I think I almost prefer my triggers to have a flat face with radiused edges instead of the rounded face.

Styg