Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axe - Aluminum grade

The anodizing subforum on PBN has some talk of it in the thread about Bazooka Boy's more recent work. Giving me errors when I try to post the link telling me that the post needs moderator approval.

Had the same thing when I tried to post the link earlier today.

In the Anodizing section, thread titled "Bazooka Boy's Anno Work!!!", post #7

I guess when you just post a link the "auto moderating" kicks in and blocks it.

*sigh* I know Gabe, the guy making the comment, he works for FBM and Lurker Paintball. He's wrong and I suspect is making excuses to cover up for some anodizing they have done that didn't come out so well.

I don't believe the issues are caused by the metal. The parts are 6061 and machine from the same material supplier and at the same machine shop as guns that are made for other companies in paintball costing nearly 3 times as much as the Axe.

People just like to make up excuses and when a product is lower cost they like to find reasons relating to that rather than look for the real issue.

I look like such a post whore now

Birds of a feather I guess...

Can we not delete our own posts, or am I just blind?

Insider
    You can, goto edit.

Edit is only showing up on posts that are very recent, there must be a time restriction on it.

Insider
    Didn't you postwhore from your phone? Phonewhore-

Only the first attempt, the others were from the computer.

That is one of my biggest complaits with pbnation. People see a gun that is under $800 and assume that it isn't as nice as a $1000 gun and mush be built poorly. I shoot a macdev GT, and just picked up an Axe yesterday to play around with and do some cool machining. The axe is well built and designed and worth every penny. There is nothing "cheap" about it.
    Last edited by evil_racecocker; 06-21-2012 at 09:28 PM.