Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Standardized barrel threads (Autococker)

Wayne
    I just saw the request for Simon in my email. I granted it, but looks like things are already taken care of. I'll still change it to public though, just to know that it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
    I just saw the request for Simon in my email. I granted it, but looks like things are already taken care of. I'll still change it to public though, just to know that it can be done.
    Way cool. It's another way for us to share stuff without it eating my bandwidth.

Insider
    Awesome, thanks for putting it up.

Thanks so much for posting these... I don't suppose someone would mind exporting them to .3ds or .skp? (I'm using Sketchup)...

It doesn't look like I can output in either of those formats. Is there anything else you can import into sketchup?

Insider
    dwg will go into sketchup... or should... depending on the version and/or if you have the Pro version.

Yes, I might be able to shoehorn it into Sketchup via dwg.

I would think working from the .pdf would be easier than monkeying around with importing on sketchup, esp. since they stripped down the import feature on the freeware version.

That's what I was thinking too. Most likely better to input the information you can pull off the PDF and make your own 3d model in sketch up instead of using a 2d file and then having to rebuild it anyway. It is very simple.

Insider
    Got my 15/16-20 GH3 today, tried "tapping one out" real quick before I left work... works great, barrel went in fine. Thanks again