Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Standardized barrel threads (Autococker)

Lol. Glad it's working for you.

Alright well, OpenSCAD it is then.

Not to be a nuisance, but have you found that thread standard on your computer?

Not sure what you mean, the files I posted are for "standard" threads based upon compatability with all Autococker bodies and barrels. Is there something else you are looking for?

Yoda has the PDF's here too https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2...kd0c2RldjZoZ1E

I think he means the ones you mentioned that have shorter lengths of threading on both the male and female parts for faster removal/installation.

Quote Originally Posted by y0da900 View Post
    I think he means the ones you mentioned that have shorter lengths of threading on both the male and female parts for faster removal/installation.
    Yup.

My bad, had a brain fart.

I don't have the drawings made up again but it's pretty straight forward.

The threads are shortened so they start 0.98" from the back of the barrel and go to 1.17" from the back of the barrel.

The threaded area in the body of the gun has a clearance bore that is 1.085" from the face the barrel stops against and 0.926" in diameter.

Awesome, thanks. I'll draw something up later this afternoon so you can post it

Are you sure the 0.926" on the clearance bore on the body is correct? In the Autococker standards you posted before you have the major diameter on the barrel threads being 0.9280" to 0.9361"...