Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we build it? Yes we can! Markers you can build from aftermarket parts

Insider
    Spyder

Ice Epic.... theres one nothing but the barrel is upgradeable on.
    endeavor to persevere.......

Bushmaster 2K

ICD did make most of the bodies in house, they are still considered aftermarket. frames, LPRs, HPRs, feednecks, bolts, everything but the noid and manifold. even then, you can simply hose it and eliminate the manifold.

Supports Inception Designs
    What I liked about the Ion is that it was designed in such a way that it was a relatively low cost of entry for other manufacturers to get in on. I'm not saying that was the intent of SP but, at the very least, a consequence of their design and manufacturing choices. Combining that with the ridiculously high number of sales, that gave even more incentive to the aftermarket. And the aftermarket wasn't just for style or color but, also functional. For example, my Woodstalker Ion was converted to bolt out the back, an APE board added a multi-led membrane pad for programming, and later a Virtue OLED board added the screen and, an RF port that I connected to my Warp Feed, a Deadlywind body allowed me to add a dot sight. And then there were performance upgrades for ROF and efficiency.

Insider
    Phantom can be made from all aftermarket.

The one I'm currently (lol, glacially) building has a CCM grip, Gargoyle trigger group, ASP body, custom feed tube, Gargoyle valve body, takes cocker barrels...

Actually not positive on the source for my bolt... but the hammer is aftermarket...

Supports Inception Designs
    What about the old Matrix markers? they had TONS of parts that were aftermarket for them.

older angels had a ton of aftermarket stuff as well but I think the bodies/noids/rams/LPRs were all WDP specific.