Thread: Simple Question for Simon or anyone who may be able to anwser.

Simple Question for Simon or anyone who may be able to anwser.

Ok I have fell in Love with the psycho ballistics Case, Guns are Junk but the case is first class.

1. I would love to get some blank ones (maybe multi colors)
    2. I could use it for a Project I'm Working on.

Question is who made them where can i order them. Since SB is gone and having to buy a gun for the case is starting to suck.

can any one please help me out on this. Thank you in advance.

Those cases were made about 12+ years ago... it was before I joined NPS. I don't think finding the supplier will be easy, but I see the guns in the cases go for as little as $50. Might want to buy one like that then sell the gun without the case

There was a huge stack of the cases with guns in them for sale at SPE. one of the J4 guys had them I think.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Yea I got one of them, 40 bucks. I was the Guy at the KPCS tent with Ken. Just want more or something damn close to it. The first gun I'm pumping for the wife.

Supports Inception Designs
    The J4 guy who has all the psychoballistic cockers is Tony, the CFO...evidently he has a stack of them in his workshop at the house up near chicago....

I have yet to see his place for myself but I am told it is quite a sight to see...we keep joking around about having a contest to send the 5 J4 techs into tony's house and the first one out with a gun built entirely of spare parts wins...

If you are looking for just a case, i personally use pistol cases from plano. I go with the 4 pistol, 2over) )l ones so i can store multiple guns in the case, but snipers and cockers are long. So a 1 or 2 pistol case might be more in line for you.

I found a site www.casesbysource.com that has all kinds of nifty cases! I found one on there that is black & about the same size as the Psychoballistic case just a little deeper. I've been thinking about getting one or two of them to stash a few of my cockers that are sitting around. I do have a Psycho case here, but I have a cocker in it! lol
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

http://www.casesbysource.com/product...hlo-863-f-b-cs

HMMM snug fit but it might be just the right size for a stella kit....