Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Google Drive for paintball documents

Quote Originally Posted by desertT1 View Post
    It's unfortunate that they made the shift, but you can't really fault them from a business standpoint. On an anecdotal front, I've read more than one recent article about manufacturing coming back from Mexico into the US. The labor rates are elevating to a tipping point where companies might as well pay the US workers and save the headache of importing a large volume of goods. Pretty sure one of the markets was auto suppliers, but not auto manufacturers quite yet.
    if you visit dye precision (a separate website specifically for machining I belive) they have a full list of their current machines

would not mind working their if it wasnt all the way across the country

edit: it was dyepresisioncnc.com
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

MQ2 drawings added to the parts folder.
    CNC magazine with article about DYE added to the main directory.

Thanks guys!

No, thank you for putting this together! I'm more than happy to add it...

And of course I just remembered that I can't edit my post. damn. oh well.

If Simon could edit that?

if not it's nbd
    Last edited by new ion?; 04-10-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    if you visit dye precision (a separate website specifically for machining I belive) they have a full list of their current machines
    Are you sure it's current? I'd heard that they had scaled back significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    No, thank you for putting this together! I'm more than happy to add it...

And of course I just remembered that I can't edit my post. damn. oh well.

If Simon could edit that?
    Edited. Thanks for posting it.

Just thought I should add that I'm unsure of the threads that are used for the solenoid housing as I don't have a thread guage, but they look correct.

for some reason inventor threw an error when I threaded the female portion (the rear) of the noid housing, but the diameters are correct... :shrug:

Standard valve body has been modeled and the link to the DB folder has been emailed to yoda.

And now to stick it in my Karnivor

Hey guys, I also created a Drive for Paintball Stuffs: Here

There's a folder in there where anyone can upload stuff, and If you email me at that email (paintballfiles@gmail.com) or PM me here once files are uploaded I can move it to another, Read only folder. (or we can work out a different permissions system)

I'm not trying to take over what anyone has done previously, just give everyone another option... My models are in there (and I'll be updating the 11/16 MQ once exams are done.. I did it stupidly and just want to copy the standard valve's internal dims)

As I just threw it together, it's not organized very well. That WILL change later.

Hmm, didn't even know you could make a folder that allowed others to upload. Going to have to figure that one out.

Yea, might've not tested that one properly...

It seems to work fine, I just put something there.

The person adds the upload folder to their own drive (link in the top right that says "add to drive"). Once you have it added to your own drive, you can add files to it.