Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stella Barrel System and niche threads... A5, ION, Angel and Automag...

If I do Angel it would be the one version and I think it would be G7 Fly. When you say demand is limited how many backs in each size do you think it would be?

I'm interested in a full range of automat insert backs.

What is this automat you speak of ?
    endeavor to persevere.......

simon i sent you a message on FB about an idea.

Supports Inception Designs
    Simon what if you did a run of thread adapters that would work with the backs?
    Similar to how everyone else does them, but they could even be sized to complement the backs. That way you can get cocker threads for the backs and also pick up an adapter for whatever other threads you need. I know they already make them but having one match the Stella would be great as well.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

I could do an adaptor for the twist lock automag barrels but it makes no sense to do it for the other barrels and would potentially reduce the benefits of the full backs. I have never been a fan of short sections or thread adaptors. The only one it makes sense to me for is the Automag ones.

I would like to see an Angel kit, at least in G7 fly threads so I could use them on the A1 platform.

There are alot of Legacy angel useres out there that would want the old threads.

how many barrel kits would be a minimum run?

I would love to see some Stella twistlock automag backs!

Thank you very much for even entertaining that possibility.

I just picked up one of Doc's mag->cocker adapters and I am super happy....

Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    I just picked up one of Doc's mag->cocker adapters and I am super happy....
    Yeah it seems like that is the best approach for a mag, it's in effect making it like other guns with a breech. I don't see any down sides to doing it that way for the mag and many positives in terms of cost etc.