Thread: Kyrptonite cocker Full body

Kyrptonite cocker Full body

It seems I drug my feet too long and all the full body Kyrptonites have sold out. I thought I remember reading in a thread here, will you be doing another run of the full bodies? Or some sort of V2 body. Just ordered a barrel kit and need a matching body for it.

We won't be doing more Kryptonite full bodies but we have two versions of the mid block Kryptonites available. There will be other full bodies at some point in the future but it will be a while. Hopefully for World Cup but I have a lot of projects in line first :/

Hey Dan, what size t-shirt? I am going to send one with your order

I wear a 2x. Thanks Simon.

Guess if I can't find a full body I will have to "suffer" with a midblock body.
    Last edited by evil_racecocker; 08-06-2014 at 12:10 AM.

We can help you suffer with that

We have maybe 6-8 of the Bobtail left (there will only ever be 50 in existence) and we have the Razor that was just released but we are probably close to having sold half of the 100 total that will ever be made.

Just picked up one of the Bobtail. Want to do a special cut to the top tube that is going to require my wire EDM, so wanted a little extra meat.

Awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with

Insider
    Damn, should have checked this sooner, I have a 2k5 raw kryptonite body in stock still

Im looking for a full body kryptonite. Can i buy yours Trimmer?