Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PE Geo barrel to breech angle

Hahaha

I did look through my teammate's Geo3, and yes, I can see through the barrel lol. That guy on pbn is gonna eat shit after I show him that picture. Thanks Andy

I wish I had bought a C3, just so I could make a video of it shooting semiauto and having the gun melt. I just think it'd be funny...

Yeah I wish I had one also for my collection.

Once I heard of them actually tazing their owners when they pulled the triggers I did laugh so hard I almost cried.

even if you did put the barrel (or possibly the whole bolt system) at an angle to increase perceived range ..... people aim subconsciously by the barrel tip, not the angle of there trigger hand ....
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeah I wish I had one also for my collection.

Once I heard of them actually tazing their owners when they pulled the triggers I did laugh so hard I almost cried.

Did somebody say they wanted one for their collection......?

Breg had one for a while. It came in the original box with all the original goodies. Sent it off to tippmann and got back a full sheet a parts that needed to be replaced including an "ignition module"...very bizarre gun...I can say that the heat coming out of the barrel on a dry fire is enough to melt a hole in a guys under armor shirt at close range....not flames but deff some heat build up...

I still have the propane tanks sitting on the shelf here in the back for it...

Is there enough residual propane that if you shot it over a flame it would ignite? Could make for some interesting special effects for night games.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Damn you! lol. She looks pristine!
    im just missing the original box. put a new AAA battery in it last night and 'aired' it up and it still shoots great, didn't even taze me! velocity was a little low (270 or so).

want to trade simon :-)