Thread: A word, from Odyssey / Halo

Lightbulb A word, from Odyssey / Halo

Just thought I'd throw this out there for all you techy folks: http://imgur.com/Hnmelmk

Yessir! Haha.

Just received the Pico shell, gonna put that together later on and take pictures along the way!

Supports Inception Designs
    I remember being out at WAP here in NorCal YEARS ago and had a halo board start smoking and catch fire :-\

I think that was one of the old T1 coded boards with the short buttons or the one right after that....umm TE code I think?

Odyssey used to provide a version of the code to some people without the unjam software and that meant if it got turned on or jammed it would just drive as hard as it could until it burnt out the board. Great for high rates of fire and starting small fires.

I've had 3 halos catch fire on me back in the day. The last time it happened it wrecked my hybrid suicide shell and chuck norris back plate. Damn thing was super secured into my gun with a ccm feedneck that was tightened to the point of not being able to rip it out without loosening it. It happened up at ION one year in the rain and we came back to the pits and couldn't figure out what the burning electronics smell was until it started smoking. By that time it was too late to save it and I couldn't find the correct allen to release the feedneck or a screw driver to take the battery door off.... Several of my other team mates have experienced it as well. I tell people about it now and they look at me in disbelief...

Supports Inception Designs
    how many different codes were there for the HaloB originally Simon?

I remember there being 4 distinct ones

T1, TE, ???, Z

then there was the V35 after those and Z code was the last one that was sold with standard Halo's. I just want to buff up on my history a bit.