Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warped Sportz Dark AXE

Warped Sportz Dark AXE

Warped Sportz is pleased to announce the DARK edition Empire AXE. We have listened to the players wanting private label milling and answered by bringing back the classic milling style of some DARK series markers.

The DARK AXE is offered in two platforms, Standard and Pro edition. The milled parts on the Standard edition are body, fore-grip and frame. The Standard edition is anodized in a variety of colors and complimented with black parts.

The Pro Edition will come with a Redline fore-grip, Nano feed neck and two Lucky 15 barrels in .685 and .689 bore size.The milled parts on the Pro edition are body, Redline fore-grip, frame and Relay. The Pro Edition will feature complete anodizing to match and will vary from solid colors to two-tone.

We milled the tang area on the back of the frame in turn creating a modified backstap and a better feel while holding the AXE. We also thinned down and radiused the trigger guard going into the frame which takes out the sharp corners that rubbed on the fingers.

All the milling and prep work is done in-house and we have chosen a great anodizer for the final touch. We know you will be very pleased with your DARK AXE.

Great work! Nice to see others doing cool stuff on such a great platform.

Looks awesome. I think I need a doo doo brown one.

What's the pricing going to be? I don't mind you posting prices on this forum, or setting up your signature to help sales etc.

No splash or acidwashes........

An acid wash would be perfect for this.

.......and why are all axes dust. I hate dust anno.

Damn you. Damn you all to hell!

How much?
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Big Evil's wallet is pleading with him not to buy another electro...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Looks awesome. I think I need a doo doo brown one.

What's the pricing going to be? I don't mind you posting prices on this forum, or setting up your signature to help sales etc.
    $699 for the Dark AXE
    $999 for the Dark AXE Pro

Here are some of new colors.

Dark AXE Turquoise/Black

Dark AXE Lime Green/Black

Dark AXE Purple/Turquoise 1 of 1

Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    No splash or acidwashes........
    Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    .......and why are all axes dust. I hate dust anno.
    The bright dip dust finish was chosen since we actually take stock guns and mill them up. Since the stock guns already have dust finishes it was the way to go. Its just that polishing out bead blast is tough and will look crappy if it is not totally removed. It is very time intensive to polish and would increase the price on the standard edition.
    For the Pro edition we will do some polished fades and splashes ..... acidwash sounds nice too.