Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So we got on TV

So we got on TV

Two minute spot, all day to set up and film. Gotta love television! Good times though. Also: "rugby paintball" actually works when you've got a nicely set up field and not too many players.

When it was all over and the famous people had left we kept playing for a while - without a ball, 3v3, but using the try lines as scoring lines. When shot you just had to get back to the line and tap in (would change that slightly if we were to play more, but hey). Led to some super awesome games where someone would be bunkered and then they'd both be sprinting hard for the line - one to score, the other to tap in and try to shoot the scorer before they could touchdown. So much fun!
    https://www.instagram.com/vijil/
    I draw guns and spaceships and bunnies

Question A Hanes Commercial ?

Words cant express......

Why are they wearing underwear in public ?

endeavor to persevere.......

This coming from the land of LFL...

It's all about the freedom brah.
    Last edited by vijil; 09-07-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Words cant express......

You live in Florida, surely this is not new for you.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    You live in Florida, surely this is not new for you.
    You do see many females that look like they got out of bed and forgot to put clothes on before they went out in public.

But not generally guys, unless they are of the persuasion that dont like girls.

The guys tend to wear long loose fitting athletic type shorts or cargo shorts.

I had to google LFL, didnt know what that was.....its better if some things are left unknown.
    endeavor to persevere.......

Rugby is one thing. Australian Football shorts are a good few inches shorter again... and tighter.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Since you can tackle someone in rugby by grabbing their clothing, the shorts and shirts have gotten smaller and tighter to make that harder. It can make a huge difference in game play.

Seven's is so much more fun to watch than traditional rugby. Always a nice treat if I happen to catch it actually being broadcast!

Yup, and it'll be in the Olympics at Rio. Can. Not. Wait. As far as I'm concerned I now have a reason to actually watch the summer Olympics. Will be really interesting to see how teams like the US go once they have the allure of Olympic gold to shoot for.

Speaking of rugby, I went out for dinner tonight and was waiting for friends in the foyer of a hotel only to realise the entire All Blacks team (15s) were milling around in the same area. That was a bit surreal. Should have asked them to come play paintball... think they're playing South Africa here this weekend? Probably gonna kerbstomp them...