Thread: tpx and empire trracer cads

tpx and empire trracer cads

Top^

What specifically are you looking for?

I don't have the TPX as that is Tippmann but I have previously released the bolt for the Trracer. I can't release the full CAD that would allow someone to make their own but I can help if you are looking to make parts and accessories.

The body portion would be help full I'm making a mag feed adapted from a chopped up tpx shell at my home for first strikes

The aluminium body is a 1" diameter tube. The feed tube comes out at 45 degrees and lines up with the centre axis of the body tube.

The rail is designed to work with a standard picatinney rail (modified slightly to give draft for molding but still compatible.) Link to Picattiney specs are here http://www.biggerhammer.net/picatinny/

Top and centre of the picattiney rail is 1.0935" above the bore axis for the main body tube.

That should be enough to get you going. Let me know if you need more help.

Of course can always use help. I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do you cab give me some feedback. OK so I'm gonna chop off the back valve and the front barrel areas of a tpx shells leaving the top block where the feed block goes and the bottom grip area. I'm gonna gut it except for the necissary internals for loading a mag. The top block should slip overthe body tube of the tracer. After that mill a fa shaped hole on the bottom of the body. Line up the hole on the magwell and the hole on the body. I'm going to droll two holes in the aide of the picatinny rail just so . And two holes in the top of the two xclam shells and use that to mount the magwell to the trraxer use jbweld putty to fill any voids and strengthen it sans and paint for pretty ness. It should work?

1.375" diameter outer body? (Sorry for Necro, it was the only relevant thread)

Quote Originally Posted by betasniper View Post
    1.375" diameter outer body? (Sorry for Necro, it was the only relevant thread)
    Not sure what you are referring to?

The round that is next to the picatiny rail

TRRACER Dims.jpg
    Edit: that .1408 is supposed to be .108
    Damn my chubby fingers.
    Last edited by betasniper; 06-26-2014 at 03:34 PM.