Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLE Empire Resurrection and Empire Snipers from Inception Designs

FLE Empire Resurrection and Empire Snipers from Inception Designs

FLE All the things!

"Fantastically Light Engineering" is now available for the Empire Sniper and Empire Resurrection. Contact your local Inception dealer for more details!

Inception Designs (as well as many local dealers) will also offer fully built custom guns ready for use out of the box.

The Sniper and Resurrection were already light guns but we were able to take a further 32% off the gun body to make them even lighter.

As well as making the gun bodies lighter, we also extended the cocking slot through to the hammer which enables you to set the cocking point slightly further back with a modified hammer, to make it easier to pump, or to reduce the pump stroke force in the pumps or the LPR pressure in the autocockers.

As usual the gun bodies are available in matte black for instant use, or in raw to help you build the custom gun of your dreams!

It's a quick and simple body swap to get the gun up and running. Uses all the parts from the original Empire Resurrection or Empire Sniper.

Shown with optional Stella Barrel System for that ultra quiet performance!

Empire Resurrection FLE with custom ano from FX Anodizing.

Empire Sniper FLE in stock matte black.

Oh and they are IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE NOW!

Man, that is an intense anodizing job.

Those bodies look great!
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Awesome!

I hate you Simon. I hate that you make things that i would want to buy. I almost have myself convinced not to buy a sniper and now i see the bodies. Ugh...

Insider
    I absolutely love how you pulled in the area around the breech after the actual threads for the barrel stop.

It's weird that the internal volume in the valve chamber looks so small given that I've heard these guys can get to decently low pressures. You can really see the stock dimensions of the internals with this metal-diet. Much like getting so lean that the striations and veins really pop, these guns are SHREDDED.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    FLE All the things!

Holding you to that. I want to see an FLE LV-1.

that dust black looks great, really highlights the shadows where there is less material.
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Christ those are attractive lines.

The lower tube where it meets the frame are what does it for me. The contouring around the valve and all that... Bonza!

Are these going to be a limited run, or are they going to be made for awhile like the other FLE body? Any chance some aluminum eye covers are in the works?

All of our gun bodies are limited runs. We planned 200 of the full body FLE's. There will be approx 100 of these in this run (probably slightly less due to me stealing two and the bodies we used for testing etc).