Thread: Flush mount POPS dimensions

Supports Inception Designs

Flush mount POPS dimensions

Can someone get me the dimensions of the notch in the new POPS? Would love a picture with a standard macro fitting or the newer #10-32 (with the o-ring) shown either in the cutout (like the old style POPS) or in front if it won't fit otherwise.

Thanks!

So the notched area shown here:

Basically wanting to do this with a flush mounted POPS since the body needs to be wider to accommodate the screw heads.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

Insider
    i don't even know what this is but I like it. I gotta get up to speed on these fancy new ASAs...

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    i don't even know what this is but I like it. I gotta get up to speed on these fancy new ASAs...
    It's a really simple, but incredibly effective design. Similar to older ASAs with knobs, but these use the bonnet to push the pin rearward. Held closed by the button and spring combo shown.

I have the drawing from the patent framed in my work area at home.to remind me that simple can work incredibly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Insider
    Great coogly moogly that's cool enough to ditch my Flatline and switch to a screw in tank... just for the bleed!!!

Wheres the best (least expensive) place to snag one?
    Last edited by Fred; 12-01-2014 at 01:29 PM.

Unless you buy used, they are all found at the same price. ANS Gear, PaintballGateway - lots of the online stores have them. Hell, even Amazon.