Page 152 of 418 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Yet, tactics like these have worked in the past. Its not the shear amount one can put, its who will go with them. Motorsports forever have had people bend the rules and if they don't have the numbers(money) they get spanked hard. Yet, those that can support the series, have much bigger sway. Just like the F1 US Grand Prix a few years ago, when all the teams but 3 or 4 pulled out over the tires. Or how Spa-francochamps renected any team with tobacco sponsorship. You can look through the history at any level and see it. It is just the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Yet, tactics like these have worked in the past. Its not the shear amount one can put, its who will go with them. Motorsports forever have had people bend the rules and if they don't have the numbers(money) they get spanked hard. Yet, those that can support the series, have much bigger sway. Just like the F1 US Grand Prix a few years ago, when all the teams but 3 or 4 pulled out over the tires. Or how Spa-francochamps renected any team with tobacco sponsorship. You can look through the history at any level and see it. It is just the latest.
    this post doesnt have a point so far as i can tell.

happy to see toyota actually being real, the TSO50 seems like its the real deal.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 06-18-2016 at 02:14 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Bromance.

I smell a sitcom
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by y0da900 View Post
    Hey new ion?, your team made the most recent Clippard news mailing, congrats!

http://www.clippard.com/cms/wiki/uni...mpetitive-edge
    Thanks! I was wondering if this would ever get published. We also ended up using one of their cylinders (that we bought though...) for shifting, and though we didn't use it in the final iteration, they also sponsored us a distribution block for solenoid valves. We found that we practically doubled (if not more..) our air usage by having the valves mounted remotely as opposed to directly on the cylinder.

This is so good

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

That dude cracks me up. Laughs like an evil little kid... He does have some solid videos.

That was a cool vid.

Got a conditional job offer, conditional upon a bunch of background checks that I should pass no problem. I'm really happy with the offer.

It's difficult keeping myself not over-excited about the opportunity. I don't want to get too excited just in case. I haven't even told my dad yet (parents split).

I actually got the offer while on my way to another interview (that I feel I aced) so I'm feeling pretty good.