Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327
Results 3,261 to 3,263 of 3263

Thread: The OT thread V1

Insider
    Supports Inception Designs
    Supercars don't do a lot for me. Never have. If I had bountiful cash, then yes, I'd have a couple of big ticket toys, but I'm not into having a car for the sake of how it looks or sounds. I don't do or get the whole "cruising" thing or cake and coffee meets. My perfect car is still a GT3. Brilliant road car that can be abused on trackdays without falling apart.
    Dear boy, I work at Planet Eclipse, don't you know..

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    Supercars don't do a lot for me. Never have. If I had bountiful cash, then yes, I'd have a couple of big ticket toys, but I'm not into having a car for the sake of how it looks or sounds. I don't do or get the whole "cruising" thing or cake and coffee meets. My perfect car is still a GT3. Brilliant road car that can be abused on trackdays without falling apart.
    yeah street cars kinda end for me at the GT3/Z06/Boss302 type level.

even now though, i feel myself caring less and less about anything to do with street driving. there is just nothing for me in road driving anymore, maybe a nice drive down the river with kassy, with the top down, but thats not like driving driving. no pushing anything here or there. you just can't drive like i enjoy driving anywhere on the street. even HPDE/track days have gotten pretty boring for me. hotlaping on a track alone is pretty boring. i want the rush and ultimate focus and intensity of autocross, or i want wheel to wheel racing. im afraid im going to get a to a point where only wheel to wheel racing gets my rocks off.

you always need stronger stuff ....
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 06-13-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

a big reason why i have always been a fan of corvette racing ... the fact that they regularly show up and beat the pants of the WEC teams ...

http://nasportscar.com/heres-a-few-m...e-acos-dreams/
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"