Page 294 of 418 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Nothing makes me happier than seeing the Patriots lose, though it's kind of hollow since they can go home to their 5 other Lombardis, but whatever.
    I don't know, fly casual

just happy its over ... been avoiding down town like a plague for a week, and i like downtown.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

I really only watch one game a year, and that was it. Awesome game and since Philly is our local team there is a lot of fans here.

I really don't understand the Brady hate. People like an underdog, but he's unquestionably one of the best underdog's in the history of the game. 6th round draft pick and 199th overall then has the winning-est record of all time. I am not really a fan of Belichick, but you can't deny his success. People hate them because they've put together the most epic run in the history of the sport?

I hate them because I'm a Falcons fan.
    I don't know, fly casual

Different conference and division. I assume you hate the panthers, saints and bucs moreso?

I guess you didn't catch the superbowl last year. But yes, I do hate all the other NFC South teams as well.
    I don't know, fly casual

Didn't watch (timezone = I was at work Monday) but highlights were great. Looks like it was an excellent game.
    https://www.instagram.com/vijil/
    I draw guns and spaceships and bunnies

Insider
    I think it was a great game to watch - a rare great game. It was well paced, fairly even match, with lots of great plays. I felt is was one of the best games I have watched from a pure pacing and viewer standpoint.

I am not one for watching a lot of sports, I watch a few games a year and we skipped a good part of it, but it wasn't boring, even for general non-fans.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

I have to say, I love watching Tom Cruise die over, and over, and over, and over in this movie.

https://i.imgur.com/UYZUSsU.gifv
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon