Page 319 of 356 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3555

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    I have to assume based on the information at hand that you're eschewing the in ground lift and will instead suspend your miata from the attic joists via the Tom Kaye method.
    Attachment 1146
    For the win!

I have to assume based on the information at hand that you're eschewing the in ground lift and will instead suspend your miata from the attic joists via the Tom Kaye method.
    Attachment 1146
    i wouldn't call her a miata, but the handling is pretty fucking amazing.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

Insider
    Supports Inception Designs
    You're either anthropomorphizing a car again, or that's one hell of a sex swing

You're either anthropomorphizing a car again, or that's one hell of a sex swing
    i mean to be fair, both are distinct possibilities.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

Insider
    Simon maybe they could have benefited from some of your fancy tool path optimization...

https://www.dezeen.com/2018/05/11/ne...&utm_term=More

Architect. Unaffiliated with any paintball industry entity. AGD zealot and Warp Feed Evangelist.

Insider
    It was. The article talks about how long it took. Started with a 100kg chunk and ended up with a 15kg vase.
    Architect. Unaffiliated with any paintball industry entity. AGD zealot and Warp Feed Evangelist.

It sounds like they should have made about 4 vases.

In a similar vein (bad pun):

R&D @ DYE

Very cool optical illusion. You know what it will do, yet it's shown in such a way as to constantly fool your eyes.