Page 366 of 366 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366
Results 3,651 to 3,657 of 3657

Thread: The OT thread V1

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    It was a huge improvement of the looks of the C4, but if I'm going to get a Corvette I want the body style from the mid- to late-70's when it had the chrome on front.

Attachment 1152
    See, I am not the hugest fan of the C3. Was for a while, but something about it now is just off.. the C2 has grown on me though, especially when they're done up like in Fast 8 (Fate of the Furious) - man this is a gorgeous car: https://www.optimabatteries.com/en-u...fast-furious-8

Quote Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
    Yeah, the C5 is an awesome performance bargain. I've just never cared for the styling, which does cause people to give me strange looks. I have to dig a car's aesthetics for me to purchase it and the C5 has never done it for me.
    I'm not huge on the C5 either - it's wide hips and oval tails just look... wrong. Also I'm not huge on the popups on this gen. the C6 was a HUGE improvement over the 5 in terms of looks, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    get out
    In terms of track-only car, the C5 is a hard bargain to beat. In terms of looks, the C3 can look WAY nicer.

Oh man, that C2 is doing it for me.

The C7 also does it for me in a hard way.
    OlllllllO

Insider
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    It was a huge improvement of the looks of the C4, but if I'm going to get a Corvette I want the body style from the mid- to late-70's when it had the chrome on front.

Attachment 1152
    Oh come on. Who doesn't want to roll down the street, thinking we are Faceman doing a mission for the A-team?

The biggest problem is that till the last gen of the series & the original Grand Sport, that they were dogs in performance. It could barely get out of its way. It begs for heart transplants.

yeah i think the C4 gets cooler by the day. its really hitting that 80s retro vibe. the LT1 6 speed cars are actually really pretty good cars. i guess good tires are hard to find for them in size though.

the c3, what can even be said? maybe a decent car when it came out in 1969 ... but Jesus they went to 82, and were trash for 80% of there run.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

The C3 was supposed to die by ~80, dev of the C4 took longer than expected.

10 years isn't THAT much longer than the normal life of ~7-8 years. The C4 lasted for 12 years apparently, C5 was ~8, C6 ~8... C7 - who knows.

opps wrong thread
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.