Page 213 of 418 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    They all blow up man.

All of them. Every race car blows up. Top Fuel might be the best at it though.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    the reason you think my argument is weak is that you don't have the experience, background, and know the history the way i do. you refuse to accept this as evidence, instead you take the automotive press (who are all idiots) as your racing knowledge.

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Oooh, battle of the memes fight!

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

This thread is now a hazard for mobile users.

At risk of continuing the previous line of discussion, and without GIF's...

Our sales manager has the task of buying in cars from auction for our lot. Earlier in the week, he'd gotten close on a couple Focus RS's, but lost his nerve when the price got pretty up there. Friday he'd spotted a Focus ST that would be going across. Now, bear in mind, the dealership owner is conservative. And cheap. Not frugal, cheap. Anyway, the manager gets a decent price on the ST, and once committed, he's freaking out. Something must be wrong, the deal was so good. It's at 59870 miles with a check engine light, but he took that into consideration. He's showing the sales team the pictures, and one of our guys points out that you can see, just barely in the tiny pictures, there's a roll cage cross bar and a 5-point harness. I think we just bought someone's autocross car. We're trailering it back from the auction so it doesn't roll over 60k and void the powertrain warranty. If I'm in the area Tuesday when it's coming in, I may very well stop in and check it out.