Page 107 of 418 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post

Just wrote the last final of my degree. Haven't gotten any other marks back (Only took two classes this term..) but I'm confident the other one went well.
    Congratulations. I still remember finishing my degree... well for about the two hours after, and then it's blurry for a couple of weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    nice. Bachelor's in EE, right? Two more semesters left for me.
    Yes, and good luck!

Word to the wise - Don't do 5 semesters in a row. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Congratulations. I still remember finishing my degree... well for about the two hours after, and then it's blurry for a couple of weeks...
    Thanks Simon.

Ya, I am more weary than anything and really, I slept AMAZING last night. Smoked a cigar, had a pint and basically called it a night. I have too much Formula Hybrid crap to take care of at the moment to entirely clock out.. Also I hate hangovers and get them quite terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Yes, and good luck!

Word to the wise - Don't do 5 semesters in a row. Fuck that.
    Haha too late. This past semester was my 4th in a row and I have one more in the spring. Fuck that. At least I have winter break. Before and after the summer semester, I had maybe a week and a half off.
    Last edited by tyronejk; 12-20-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Impressive, I don't even remember a few hours before :P
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    On the topic of accomplishments, I finished my licensing exams and am now a real Architect. Hooray! Indentured servitude is over!
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

Star Wars was awesome. That is all. #nospoilers.

eh, JJ didn't fuck it up. but it wasn't awesome. it was mostly underwhelming.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

There were some parts I liked a lot, and in general I thought JJ got the right "feel", but there were a couple of big frustrations I haven't gotten past yet. It was good, but it wasn't the star wars movie I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    There were some parts I liked a lot, and in general I thought JJ got the right "feel", but there were a couple of big frustrations I haven't gotten past yet. It was good, but it wasn't the star wars movie I was looking for.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    On the topic of accomplishments, I finished my licensing exams and am now a real Architect. Hooray! Indentured servitude is over!
    so jealous... #dreams congrats man!
    If there is another group of people outside of paintballers who will jump on a bandwagon faster than the speed of light - I have yet to meet them.