Page 245 of 418 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

That's crazy. I'd assume the rotation signal got weaker as the drum depleted and the rotating mass was reduced?

Insider
    I thought the drums were pretty substantial on their own.

Fn303 - a twisted soul indeed

no, just plastic with a clock spring.

idk, the force probably goes down.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

As the mass drops spring load should drop with it, if it's done reasonably well probably hard to notice.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    As the mass drops spring load should drop with it, if it's done reasonably well probably hard to notice.
    The 1st part is what I was thinking. Second part... well, I assume it isn't done well at all.

Corollary, if it's a constant force spring the force on the gun will be unchanged.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I am out of internets today.

The springs in the FN303 mags are crazy strong as they were designed to only use Less Lethal rounds not paintballs.

Yeah I remember ... someone with one that was having trouble getting them back together.

I suppose that's for the best since the pressure is on the plastic indexer anyway, not the rounds.

They do actually crush the rounds. Hence why some people have taken them apart to reduce the prewind.