Page 189 of 418 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

I ran into the same issue with my truck, the shop only carried 1 tire in my size. Been thinking about grabbing a new set of rims at a u pick yard if I get around to it.

Justin, i feel you. Look at the big company stores, you might find something decent enough. Pepboys, NTB, walmart, and then go down the line for the smaller shops, then to used tire dealers.

anyone know off the top of their heads what thread the screws holding the pump handle to the back plate are on the empire sniper?

My feelings about coffee some mornings:

https://youtu.be/JT2SsWOCoEw

My GF bought a new car last weekend, takes delivery this weekend. '17 Cruze hatch. RS appearance pack. Now, working for GM, I'm expected to buy a GM car right?

People can't seem to get that we don't make a car I'm interested in. I want a hot hatch. Something fun that I can do an autocross if I want, something I can rag on, but something that's also somewhat practical. I'd prefer AWD, so that leaves me with basically the Golf R, the Focus RS, or a WRX or STI.. but of course there's no WRX or STI hatch. $50k MSRP for a RS (which you basically can't buy due to demand), ~$40k for a Golf R (never even seen one in Ontario), ~$45k for a STI (engine hasn't been updated at all since the introduction of the STI in 04).

Why does our car market have to suck so badly?

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    My GF bought a new car last weekend, takes delivery this weekend. '17 Cruze hatch. RS appearance pack. Now, working for GM, I'm expected to buy a GM car right?

People can't seem to get that we don't make a car I'm interested in. I want a hot hatch. Something fun that I can do an autocross if I want, something I can rag on, but something that's also somewhat practical. I'd prefer AWD, so that leaves me with basically the Golf R, the Focus RS, or a WRX or STI.. but of course there's no WRX or STI hatch. $50k MSRP for a RS (which you basically can't buy due to demand), ~$40k for a Golf R (never even seen one in Ontario), ~$45k for a STI (engine hasn't been updated at all since the introduction of the STI in 04).

Why does our car market have to suck so badly?
    the other day me and the car crew were talking and surprisingly came to the agreed conclusion that today, GM makes the highest number of good cars. Mazda was of of course second. i believe porsche was thrid.

and yet none of us own anything made by GM.

its a shame really. the solstice/sky was such a good car too.

also, drive whatever they hell you want. brand loyalty is right up there with high-school rivalries and patriotism for dumbest shit anyone can care about.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 01-18-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

New Ion: Does this mean you live in Oshawa now?

Been here since August!

Insider
    No love for the Astra based Cobalt SS (turbo version)? I get that it's not new and was fairly unloved and isn't a hatch, but it was the fastest sport compact you could lay hands on briefly.

I love my Focus SVT (Turbo), you can pry it from my cold dead hands. Though I did make the mistake once again of "upgrading" a perfectly cromulent car. . .
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."