Page 304 of 418 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Insider
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Yeah, I got onto the GT350 bandwagon hard but at the end of the day I think I'll get just as much *driving pleasure* from an ND and I can have a new one spec'd to my liking for $28k.

I've always loved Miatas but once the ND came out, the NA-NC just don't do it for me anymore. I'd love to buy a cheap NA but dammit the ND just looks so much better. I'd probably end up daily'ing it more often that not due to the awesome fuel mileage and great fun, as well. My damn RS would just end up being the baby hauler....funny thoughts.
    OlllllllO

Quote Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
    Yeah, I got onto the GT350 bandwagon hard but at the end of the day I think I'll get just as much *driving pleasure* from an ND and I can have a new one spec'd to my liking for $28k.

I've always loved Miatas but once the ND came out, the NA-NC just don't do it for me anymore. I'd love to buy a cheap NA but dammit the ND just looks so much better. I'd probably end up daily'ing it more often that not due to the awesome fuel mileage and great fun, as well. My damn RS would just end up being the baby hauler....funny thoughts.
    i actually dont like how the ND looks, its too wanna-be-aggressive. but i fucking LOVE how they drive. like they are actually better handling cars than the NA, and much more powerful. how is that even possible?

my advice is get the club spec. only one that comes with an LSD stock. and it matters.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

There's always the fiat 124 spider. Saw one in person for the first time ever recently, not too familiar with the workings of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    i actually dont like how the ND looks, its too wanna-be-aggressive. but i fucking LOVE how they drive. like they are actually better handling cars than the NA, and much more powerful. how is that even possible?

my advice is get the club spec. only one that comes with an LSD stock. and it matters.
    I would only get a Club. I would also tend to lean toward the BBS/Brembo package, as well.

And yeah, they drive spectacularly. And I've driven a base Sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroForADay View Post
    There's always the fiat 124 spider. Saw one in person for the first time ever recently, not too familiar with the workings of it though.
    I work for FCA so the incentive to get a 124 over an ND is high. No thanks, I am really not a fan of the styling or engine. The Abarth sounds pretty cool, though. I've already got a turbo 4 (Focus RS) and in a lightweight roadster I want naturally aspirated.
    OlllllllO

The 124 spider looks way better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    The 124 spider looks way better to me.
    That's like....your opinion man.

The styling is too soft for my tastes and the overhangs too long. Give me the ND styling all day long.
    OlllllllO

I think the ND looks better too. I think the 124 is the kind of design that will look "old" in 10 years while the ND won't.

They'll both look old in 10 years, although I think the 124 has more of a "classic" look so it will probably age a bit better.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

i wouldn't touch a fiat turbo engine with a rusty 10 foot pole.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.