Page 407 of 418 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Got to play this weekend - in the crazy toronto snow. Took me ~2 hours to drive what should have been 40 mins.

Got up close and personal with an i5 - how the hell did Dye make the lens retention system WORSE than the i4? I could barely release the clips to get the lens out; needed a car key to push in one of the pieces... and I don't exactly have sausage fingers.

Last rec place I played at gave me shit for shooting too fast, using my mini and broken (at the time) Prophecy - Thank you Simon for the rip wheel - so I turned my Karni into mech. Had a riot, kept hitting myself with the backblock. Built it real quick at like midnight the night before, leaked like a sieve but dgaf, had too much fun.

So I guess that's OT OT?

OT OT is OT.
    OlllllllO

Insider
    Is this Complete History of Paintball documentary OT or on topic?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2340461352945517/

Looks pretty sweet...
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

back to the non-monogamous conversation, about a quarter of relationships int he USA are already non-monogamous. with about 50% of poeple stating there ideal would be some kind of non-monogamy.

hint: the kids have already been, and are being raised by poly people.

the horror.

https://polyinthemedia.blogspot.com/...0oBFCEiTdWoLm0
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

its coming along nicely:

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Eeeehhhhh
    OlllllllO

Quote Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
    Eeeehhhhh
    have you not seen lifted miatas in action before? they do shockingly well, welded diff, under 1700lbs, 30 inch tires ...

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    have you not seen lifted miatas in action before? they do shockingly well, welded diff, under 1700lbs, 30 inch tires ...
    Of course I have.

I just prefer to keep my Miatas on the road and my Jeeps off it.
    OlllllllO

Quote Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
    Of course I have.

I just prefer to keep my Miatas on the road and my Jeeps off it.
    i mean i have a couple of those too. i have 4 of the damn things.

Insider
    I ended up getting a 4Runner last week. I am pleased and have begun to explore the rabbit hole of off road bits and omg I wanna go wheeling... Incidentally my son is super geeked about my dog getting her own window in the tailgate.
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.