Page 225 of 418 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

So very few could fill in for the late Freddie Mercury. Adam Lambert brings his own style, but can pull off the songs. I think Luke Spiller could do it as well, but he's gone out of his way to NOT do Queen material.

So, how's everyone doin'? Any big plans for the weekend?
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    Fixing the wife's van (power steering pump), helping her pack for a camping trip - packing myself for a business trip to Amazon in Ohio Monday. Kid's Birthday.

Nothing big. You?
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Funny, I just replaced my power steering belt. Thing was screaming, I accidentally spilled a little coolant on it a few months ago.

Not much, might head up to the hills for a day.
    Last edited by PBSteve; 07-21-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

first rack night with the race car
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Designing more paintball stuff that probably won't be out until the end of next year... if then. Product development takes soo much longer than people think. Well, other than the people on this forum

Insider
    Now is a good time to remind everyone that Simon is right about everything on that score.

Had a tech seminar with a guy with 30 years design experience in power plants, and he said

"Good Decisions Come from Experience, Experience Comes from Bad Decisions."

them feels bro, all them feels.
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

I come in asking about the weekend and you guys talk about work!? I mean, I'll be working too but let's drink some beers or something...

I tend to drink lots of beers whilst designing. Funnily enough I still consider designing something I do for fun most of the time. I really enjoy it. Sometimes fishing wins out though...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I tend to drink lots of beers whilst designing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I really enjoy it.
    Checks out. :P