Page 417 of 418 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418 LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

So who is going to watch the inauguration tomorrow?

Also, steve, i sent you a PM.

Insider
    Wrong thread Doug. :P
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Wrong thread Doug. :P
    The other thread was closed. And its OT, so why not ask the question?

Please do not turn this thread into the other one. There's plenty of places to bring that garbage, this doesn't have to be one too.

And FWIW, I couldn't tell you who closed the other one, but frankly, it was a long time coming.

I'm staring down the idea of dropping a fairly big chunk of change on paintball accessories this year. I blame Simon.

If I may be public and honest about it, in retrospect I feel bad about the way I conducted myself in conversations with Josh. It ended up being more about me showing the world I was right than anything else.

I was OP on the other thread, and to avoid more situations like that I closed it. I'm trying to take a different approach to discussing these things with people, because arguing about it with near-strangers online isn't it, fam. Feel free to PM me for a hot take if you really want, but I think right now people need community more than to be clobbered with politics.

Let's get this forum back to paintball.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Please do not turn this thread into the other one. There's plenty of places to bring that garbage, this doesn't have to be one too.

And FWIW, I couldn't tell you who closed the other one, but frankly, it was a long time coming.

I'm staring down the idea of dropping a fairly big chunk of change on paintball accessories this year. I blame Simon.
    My intent was not a political question, just an observational one. It didn't matter if you were for or against the man being sworn in, just to see if anyone was interested in watching it. But i understand that through previous actions that it could be taken as an on going 'rant'. Again, not my intent and will apologize for that.

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Lol, a "several sixteenths combination tool".

ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

can't drill/bore to micron with a multi-jaw tool holder or chuck like that. never mind the thermal issues the old moore machines have.

impressive shop, but not to the numbers claimed.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.