Page 411 of 418 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The toy, has a use. The toy is more expensive than you feel is necessary. The toy will have buyers. If not it will wither on the vine. It does not need you to justify it.

Your life choices are relavent because you use them for justification. "$30k side by side toy is useless. You can buy a $500 miata and have much more fun. #miatalife..." So when you use your life as an example, then you don't get to pull it back when you don't like it.

Again, what events have you entered in?

What series do you race in?

What sanctioning body do you belong to?

How much winnings have you earned?

How many trophies have you won?

And no. Your life choices are yours. I am not saying you are wrong. What i am saying is, your opinion is wrong. Your thinking is wrong. You are wrong in answering people here. Since you do not respond to reason, i use a sledgehammer to make my point.
    its fair to say you've missed the point. also it was only after confronted was my person on trial. and that was not done by me. it was done by you guys.

all your questions have been answered on my various medias, not sure why you are asking them.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    again, you are comparing 500 dollars that is daily driveable useful and practical commuter, to 30k+ plus truck and trailer that isn't road legal or literally useful for anything besides hold my beer ...
    So your 30k+ spec miata rig is street legal, or useful for anything besides collecting participation trophies?

gotta love boomer privilege.

no, i cannot spend 30+ grand on a side by side without a purpose.
    Ok neoboomer.

its fair to say you've missed the point. also it was only after confronted was my person on trial. and that was not done by me. it was done by you guys.

all your questions have been answered on my various medias, not sure why you are asking them.
    I do not follow your various medias, thus i wish you to answer them here. So all here can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I do not follow your various medias, thus i wish you to answer them here. So all here can see.
    everyone here knows too. :finger guns:
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Hmmm, i figured you would like to boast about your accomplishments. You seem to share every bit of your life, but not this. Why are you avoiding the question?

I've seen that kind of response a bunch. "It's all been explained elsewhere, I'm not going to tell you again, but I'll ramble for pages on end about it without actually telling you". Not just about this topic, or even from any particular person. Seems to be a go-to virtual flipping people off kind of answer.

hes trying to mock me. he knows the answers, but he knows that if I bring them up, its free game for more personal attacks, whereas if he brings them up, its obvious what he's doing. oldest trick in the book when dealing with a real human on the internet. attack attack attack. not winning? find a new avenue to attack on. failed on all your old arguments? attack on a new one!

yawn.

you guys dragged me into this with possibly the dumbest attack possible, a 500 dollar miata that i literally drive every single day, compared to a 30k+ plus toy that is not useful for literally anything. they made the stupid point, they can't save it now.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 03-16-2020 at 02:49 PM.

You?re posting on a forum about expensive useless toys.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    You?re posting on a forum about expensive useless toys.
    you guys dragged me into this with possibly the dumbest attack possible, a 500 dollar miata that i literally drive every single day, compared to a 30k+ plus toy that is not useful for literally anything. they made the stupid point, they can't save it now.
    yawn

are we what, tripling down on the stupidity of this argument?

Yawn, indeed. Move on.