Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227
Results 2,261 to 2,268 of 2268

Thread: The OT thread V1

Supports Inception Designs
    Had a pretty good weekend.

Went to a coworker's for BBQ and lawn games and beers with a bunch of the team. Had a blast. Went indoor rock climbing at a fantastic gym, kind of hurt myself but not till the end of the day so that's fine. 3D printing a gift for my GF... in among troubleshooting little things on it (bed leveling, first layer issues...)

Made a craptonne of Quinoa Salad for lunches. Found out my gf is back in province, so I'll get to see her this weekend and next week.

All in, a pretty good weekend.

I don't like quinoa.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I don't like quinoa.
    TBH, wasn't a big fan until I had this recipe at a friend's house. Maybe my likes are changing? I am also turning onto tomatoes which I've hated since ever...

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    TBH, wasn't a big fan until I had this recipe at a friend's house. Maybe my likes are changing? I am also turning onto tomatoes which I've hated since ever...
    Till last year, a salad was something that i turned down nearly always. After a big weekend, and too much proteins (beef, sausages, hot dogs, burgers, etc) and turn to my fiancee and told her, out of the blue, i want a salad. So from that day forward, every week i have a salad for dinner. Lettuce, chickpeas(garbanzo beans), onion, cheese, and chicken. Not glamorous but healthier than not ever eating one.

"the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

Insider
    I had O'Charley whip up a Nashville Hot Chicken Salad a while ago instead of their normal chicken salad, because I was on a small salad trip. So stupid good. Spicy, lots of chicken, healthyish. They ended up adding it to their lineup last summer. Not because of me I think, but if you like salad and spicy - there you go!

Been on the Ketosis Diet for about 2 and a half months. High fat (very high fat) some protein, almost no carbs. Huge weight loss (30+ lbs in 2 months), I have a ton more energy. I feel great. I can eat all that I want also, but my body dropped from 3000 calories a day to about 1500 a day. I eat 2-3 meals a day, my head is clearer, I stopped snoring, digestive system is a lot happier. All around I am in far better shape.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

god i love this car:

my co-drivers s2000 is simply a fantastic automobile.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive.