Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358
Results 3,571 to 3,573 of 3573

Thread: The OT thread V1

oh yeah, id never drive a bike on the road. i mean frankly, if i never had to drive on a public road again, in anything, id be happy.

bikes for the track make a lot of sense, way cheaper. but they are more dangerous. a lot. they do teach you to be a great driver though, i know many great drivers who started on bikes. but they end up in cars after "that accident" a story that varies in what massive bone or bones were broken, but pretty much only includes a list of bones broken and a recovery time measured in double digit months.

ill take my roll cage, full fire protection, HANS device, and fire suppression system please.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"

Insider
    Same. Was about to get a motorbike around 2006 to go riding with my roommate and his buddies.

He got rear ended at a red light a couple days before my dealership visit.

It was a sign. Nope! Got my GTI instead.
    Architect. Unaffiliated with any paintball industry entity. AGD zealot and Warp Feed Evangelist.

ill amend my previous statement. in 2 inches of snow, street driving is perfection.
    "the fact is, Jack Rice and team make a paintball gun, that works, and works pretty well actually. I think that says everything that needs to be said about the state of paintball gun engineering"