Page 307 of 418 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

If it's cylindrically symmetric, couldn't you hit that tolerance relatively easily with a CNC lathe? Does it have to be a 3-axis mill?

Not well. It's more of a plate than a cylinder.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

something like makino i300? Datron makes some stuff in that range too. there are also outside companies you could pay for this kind thing like Towa in japan.

if you are really serious on some hard core accuracy Moore and precitech is who i would go to for an off the shelf machine.

im not seeing your operation in my mind too well, just tossing out some companies that can/could do things in that range.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post

I am so insanely jealous of this dudes shop

all brand new DMG Mori mills and that HSK heat shrink tooling *drool*
    We used DMG machines at Tebis for demo work and they are just fantastic. Soo pricey though.

Continental sports car challenge is turning into one of my favorite series, IMSA is really stepping it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLRl8qmuqdU
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    What a great mix of cars there, and pretty agressive racing.

Though I was lightly hoping for a bunch of Lincoln's duking it out light derby style.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

its cartoonish how much i missed driving the miata for the last week. the 951 and truck both do not do it for me.

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Lol, i was really thinking that the truck was going to have a catastrophic diaster. Maybe its me, maybe i have seen too many "fail" vids. But i wouldn't drive it

Insider
    Cannot believe that worked. Wood unbelievable in the right application