Page 227 of 418 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Had a pretty good weekend.

Went to a coworker's for BBQ and lawn games and beers with a bunch of the team. Had a blast. Went indoor rock climbing at a fantastic gym, kind of hurt myself but not till the end of the day so that's fine. 3D printing a gift for my GF... in among troubleshooting little things on it (bed leveling, first layer issues...)

Made a craptonne of Quinoa Salad for lunches. Found out my gf is back in province, so I'll get to see her this weekend and next week.

All in, a pretty good weekend.

I don't like quinoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I don't like quinoa.
    TBH, wasn't a big fan until I had this recipe at a friend's house. Maybe my likes are changing? I am also turning onto tomatoes which I've hated since ever...

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    TBH, wasn't a big fan until I had this recipe at a friend's house. Maybe my likes are changing? I am also turning onto tomatoes which I've hated since ever...
    Till last year, a salad was something that i turned down nearly always. After a big weekend, and too much proteins (beef, sausages, hot dogs, burgers, etc) and turn to my fiancee and told her, out of the blue, i want a salad. So from that day forward, every week i have a salad for dinner. Lettuce, chickpeas(garbanzo beans), onion, cheese, and chicken. Not glamorous but healthier than not ever eating one.

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    I had O'Charley whip up a Nashville Hot Chicken Salad a while ago instead of their normal chicken salad, because I was on a small salad trip. So stupid good. Spicy, lots of chicken, healthyish. They ended up adding it to their lineup last summer. Not because of me I think, but if you like salad and spicy - there you go!

Been on the Ketosis Diet for about 2 and a half months. High fat (very high fat) some protein, almost no carbs. Huge weight loss (30+ lbs in 2 months), I have a ton more energy. I feel great. I can eat all that I want also, but my body dropped from 3000 calories a day to about 1500 a day. I eat 2-3 meals a day, my head is clearer, I stopped snoring, digestive system is a lot happier. All around I am in far better shape.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

god i love this car:

my co-drivers s2000 is simply a fantastic automobile.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

For science.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Ha. One of my favorite parts in the series.

God those gears are loud. Is this the car you were talking about being a nightmare to drive on the street? The one with straight-cut gears?

Also, is there a reason why all of these track prepped cars with stripped interiors usually keep the dashboard intact? It seems like an easy way to remove some weight.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    That's incredible. I never noticed how rhythmic normal human speech is. Maybe it's just the talking in old-ish movies like this one. I can't picture newer movies sounding like this.