Page 402 of 418 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Sooooo... Tesla's Truck....

I'm not really sure what to think.... I mean, I can laugh. But idk what else to think.

Breaking the second window was my favorite part, but it sure was close in comparison to seeing the giant triangle drive up the ramp to the stage. That can't be the final look, can it? I would not put it above Elon to troll everyone.

I genuinely don't know if it'll pass any NHTSA required pedestrian safety tests with stainless 'bulletproof' panels.

I also don't know if the lights will pass any NHTSA reqs - and it doesn't have mirrors. I don't believe the legislation has passed to allow vehicles with camera mirrors only.

its a delorean right?
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

I guess if you're a hipster and want to build a time machine, you have a choice...

The no mirrors is just an aesthetic choice for the premier. They'll put them on for the actual production regardless of how much he talks about camera mirrors or hypes them up.
    Last edited by AndrewTheWookie; 11-22-2019 at 06:52 PM.
    I don't know, fly casual

Tech showcase platform. Anything that's going to go to production would be quite different. Even for Tesla.

Last edited by PBSteve; 11-23-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

be interested in our resident german car fans (jack, im looking at you), regarding BMW losing there way ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyel...ture=emb_title

hard to imagine if you want anything other than a corvette, spending 50k on a car and it not being a tesla at this point. 3 series doesn't even start to compete.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Didnt ford do the tesla truck in the 80s? Wasnt it called the Aerostar?

Seriously though it looks like any other wedged shape 80s car lifted.

I do like the bed ramp would have been a nice touch when I was younger and we used to have to load up the dirt bikes with a small ramp that also sat in the bed.

I do like that the whole body is 1/8" plate, really can change the structure of a car getting that much meat that far away from the centroid doesnt hurt at all.

Wonder what their vibration dampening is about behind the panels, having things that flat has to cause issues.